wtorek, 25 stycznia 2011

My Dear Friends... (Wizjer 57)

My Dear Friends


Michał, Sergio i Remi z Tottus Tuus
The truth is, that nobody has defined the meaning of the word Friend and that everyone understands this in his own way. I have called you Friends as what you have done during the event on the 8th and 9th of January, You- Artists, Musicians and all of you who helped during the event entitled me to call you that. I would like to thank all people, who sacrificed their own time, talent and enthusiasm for the cause of the needed- ill children. During these two days I felt like at the Jarocin concert (equivalent of Glastonbury Festival), the event in the eighties where the fight for freedom and happiness was born thanks to the rock music and overall atmosphere. I would like to praise Artur “Kred”, Maciek “Benek” from Kaloryfer ; Wojtek “Zombie” from Kaloryfer and Arnika and all others because they were  willing to perform on our stage. I would like to show my appreciation to: Tracy, Vicky, Laura and Glenn from Arnika; Rob, Kirk, Paul from The Kindred; Billy, James, John from Abadden and Dan from Abadden and Kaloryfer. Huge, huge thank you to “Zombie” who introduced me to all of you and therefore we were able to create something unique, something memorable- heavy metal concert. Special appreciation to Wojtek and Benek who supplied drums and mixer for the Sunday concert. Separate gratitude to Iza and Kred for helping out on Sunday during auction etc... All of this was possible thanks to Krystian and his professionalism, “Burza” who recorded the Saturday’s concert. I delighted that the final concert on Sunday was also a big success and therefore I  would like to say thank you to all of the artists who performed: Basia Bielecka (for the seconde time supported the WOSP action in Luton); Livka i Becia (those two young girls who sang wonderfully famous covers); Tottus Tuus- Michal, Remi, Jarek, Tomek, Timi from Romania and Brazilian Sergio; Romek and Wlodek from Emigration Blues; Rysiek from Emigration Blues and Nomoi; Tomek and Ewa from Nomoi and all members from fantastic New Groove Formation: Iain, Haydn, Lewis, Nick, Tim, Nicky, Faz, Dawn and friend Laura. Big appreciation to Greg - sound manager from The Hat Factory. If I forgot to mention anyone please forgive me. Thanks to all of the volunteers involved, we accomplished something beautiful, we have created moments which we all will remember! Furthermore, thank you people from “Nowy Czas” who attended our event- Teresa Bazarnik and Grzegorz Malkiewicz. In general, I can’t really express how much I appreciate all of your efforts in creating, supporting and making these two days unforgettable. Thank you for all of your contribution: time, talent, money etc...


With All The Love "SIEMA"


Slawek
Krystian Kwiatkowski - Akustyk
Basia Bielecka


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz